Monstamat Twin KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel
Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating
Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect
Monstamat Twin Videos
Monstamat Twin Reviews
Monstamat Twin Detailed Features
Once fully inflated the open size will be 201cm long, 132cm wide and 10cm thick.
The MonstaMat is rated at a 9.5 r-rating.
R-Rating is the measurement or rating in relation to the mats thermal resistance, the higher the R-value, the greater the insulating effectiveness. The R-value depends on the type of insulation, its thickness, and its density.
Monstamat Twin Specs
- 30D super stretch ripstop TPU (surface)
- 75D poly pongee TPU (base)
- Open cell foam, cross cored (internal)
- 150D poly oxford
- Emergency Repair Kit
Monstamat Twin Features
- 360° double way valve Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating.
- 3D construction Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Compression storage straps 2x adjustable straps included to secure your rolled mat, making it easier to get in and out of the carry bag.
- Cross cored Reduces weight, pack size, and the inflation time of the mat.
- Double width Plenty of space for 2 users.
- Durable bonded 75D base A durable and packable surface suitable for using directly on the tent floor.
- High volume valve The wide opening valve allows high volumes of air to pass for quick inflation and deflation.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Stretch surface Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel.
- Wide sleeping surface More space to spread out for big sleepers and more secure area for little ones.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Monstamat Twin Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Monstamat Twin Instructions
Instructions Manual - MONSTAMAT TWIN