Aero TL Pro
Aero TL Pro KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
REAR AIRFLOW WINDOW
Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
PROTECTED SIDE ACCESS
Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
360° FOLD AWAY DOOR
Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with full mesh and waterproof panels..
ZIP OUT DIVIDING CURTAIN
Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
Aero TL Pro Videos
Aero TL Pro Reviews
Posted onReally impressiveHaving owned a number of tents in the past from lightweight hiking to family styles this is by far the most impressive I have seen. Although I have only done a one-night test setup and sleep it really has some great features and appears to be very high quality.
Incredibly roomy with an amazing living area and the head room is fantastic for a taller person. Weather proofing looks to be excellent as are storage pockets and ventilation. With glow in the dark zipper pulls, a fantastic over-door awning and easy one person set up, it really is a well thought through product. It is bigger than I imagined with great breadth there is fantastic room when the weather turns ugly.
Even more impressive is the service that the Zempire team (and the supplier I purchased from - Snowys Outdoors) provide. They are incredibly responsive and when I had a small issue with a pump nozzle the Zempire team and Snowys team were both incredibly proactive and fast to respond, solving my issue. I can’t praise them enough for their after sales service/support.
With Zempire you are not just purchasing a great product you are purchasing assurance that you will be supported and valued as a customer. Highly recommend.
Aero TL Pro Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Aero TL Pro is configured for extended camping trips with the family. The zip-out bedroom dividing curtains allow you to choose between one or two bedrooms, each with a dedicated entry door. The full head-height living area offers plenty room inside to relax and features large 3-way windows with internal covers to control light, airflow and privacy. The front awning area provides covered outdoor space for gear storage as well as a protected access for when it is raining. Further enhance your outdoor living space by adding an optional Aerobase Pro link.
Aero TL Pro Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 7001 aluminium (7.9mm)
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
- Aero Shade Awning
- Aerobase Link
- Ground Sheet Protector
- Hurricane Pump DA
- Roof Cover
- Supercell Pump
Aero TL Pro Features
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Side brow pole extension A small waterproof canopy, supported by an aluminium brow pole protects the side access door, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylights Provide additional natural light into the tent while sealing the elements out.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Twin layer D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main doors (2) The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Rain skirt fold away toggles Toggle and loop anchors allow you to secure your rain skirt in an open position to increase airflow.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Aero TL Pro Warranty
4 Year PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aero TL Pro Instructions
Instructions Manual - AERO TL PRO